Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Beasts of the Southern Wild"

Sometimes, inspiration comes in small packages and in small doses. The trick is in being able to recognize and accept the gifts we get from someone else, day to day.  I was told nothing about this film, except that it was awesome!!! I trusted the source and appreciated the gesture. Then I drove an hour to the nearest theater where it was being shown. I couldn't believe this film. When I left the movie theater, I felt inspired. When I got home, I looked it up on the internet: Beasts of the Southern Wild. It was an award winner at two film festivals. I found this movie trailer which I wish to share with you.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LA6FFnjvvmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment