Monday, May 19, 2014

It's been said, positive memories fuel happiness. Do you agree?

Starting a discussion:

 

I'm not one to give up when I think something is important, worth repeating, or inspiring, so I continue to share what I learn, but I'd like to know your thoughts as well. What advice would you give to those who face negative feelings day to day? What are some of your best tactics for turning an otherwise tragic or horrible day into a positive memory that you  can reach for when surrounded by negativity or sadness? It's been said, positive memories fuel happiness. Do your experiences support this opinion?

 

********

 

The focus of this blog continues to be emotional strength-building through writing and self-expression, but the focus will be changing to some extent. In the future, when I blog (about once a week),  I will sometimes offer writing prompts to encourage self-expression and reflection. I will continue sharing stories of survival, asking questions, and offering what I have learned but I will also be relying on you to share ideas on this blog site or privately via email (published only at your request). If you would like a response to your writing, I am also qualified and able to offer a free and confidential response by request at http://www.emomastery.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment