Sunday, March 1, 2015

Are you in charge of your life circumstances?

From my point of view, I don't think we all are ready to take responsibility for our circumstances in life. As a child, I didn't know that the universe is made of energy which is neither created nor destroyed but constantly flowing, re-purposed so that in time, we become who we were meant to be. 

 

 

Our circumstances may not be perfect, but they are what we need so as to achieve our greatest good. The choices we make determine how well we do.


 

Whatever obstacles and challenges we face in life, it is our mission to eradicate or overcome them. Our job is to master short-comings and attain our highest state of spiritual existence.



We are constantly presented choices that allow us to grow in emotional strength and personal integrity. Hiding from them only postpones the inevitable. We are part of this universe. We have a right and a reason to be here.




When I discovered that I am responsible for creating the path I follow, I felt empowered. If I am in charge of my individual life circumstances, I have the power to change my reality. We all have the same power to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment